Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day #3 ~ How'my Doin'

Well, all I can say for day 3 is..."hurt's so good!!!"...I am def feeling the burn! I'm aching in places that I haven't know existed for 2 years now...and it's WONDERFUL!!

I went out to the track at 7am and did the exact regime from the other day except I added one extra .25 mile to the run and another .25 at the end for cool down. It took me 45 minutes, which may seem like a lot considering I ran 1.5 miles of that two and three quarter mile workout, but hey, I'm just starting back up and let's face it, I'm a FAT girl, it's gonna take time to get back to my 10 min mile runs!!

I haven't weighed myself yet, that's tomorrow morning, but I just know it's going to be less! I can FEEL it in my clothing. I love this feeling! I have a lot of energy...well, I did have a lot of energy, but now it's late evening and I'm wearing down. =]

I always find that when I eat right and exercise my mind is not as crammed full of mental "junk" and I have a lot more patience, which is ALWAYS nice!

Whelp, that's all I've got for today. I'd like to leave you with another outfit choice that I'm looking forward to fitting in for Disney in December!!






No comments:

Post a Comment