Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day #4 ~ Weigh In

There's something about Weigh In Day that is so excitingly-annoyingly -scary. You get excites to see how much weight you've lost and you hope it's a lot but then you tell yourself aloud that it's not going to be that much just so you can be happier when it IS a lot! It's silly, I know, but I'm one of those girls that does that! :X
...and today didn't disappoint! I was hoping for a significant weight loss and told myself it would probably be like 3-4 pounds lost (knowing it would be more) and I was VERY happy when I stepped on and saw the number!

But, before I get to how much I lost I just want to tell you that if you're reading this you are one of the FEW people in this entire world that I am willing to tell my weight to. Oh,I don't mind blabbing how much I USED to weigh AFTER the weight loss, but BEFORE the weight loss I don't exactly go around declaring it. So if you're reading this you should feel very honored that I would share this with you, haha!

When I started this I weighed in at a whopping 272.6 pounds, and trust me I was on my way UP!!

This morning I stepped on to see 264.4!!! That's an 8.2 pounds drop!! I was elated!!! I still am!!

I realize that people say, "It was WATER weight, but hey, our bodies are 70% WATER, and weight is well, WEIGHT!! It's weight that I LOST, it counts :D

I realize that next week will probably not be quite so dramatic, and I'm okay with that. I'm headed in the right direction and that's the important thing!!

*I'm sorry I cannot post a Before and Now picture. I will attempt to do that once a week on Thursdays but today I have a cold settling into my chest and I honestly don't have any energy to get up and take one...plus my sister has my START photo and what's the point of showing the Now picture if I haven't posted the Before one yet!! LOL!!*

So instead I'm going to go look up a random photo to show you...


                                                 ~I just LOVE water with lemon!~



No comments:

Post a Comment