Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Where Am I??

Oh my word!! I haven't posted in what feels like FOREVER!!!

There is a lot that has happened over the past few weeks...I wish I could say it was good, I wish I could say it was happy, I wish I could say that I didn't slip into a depression like I've never been in before...I wish I could say I didn't give up on eating well and exercising... but unfortunately, I can't tell you a single one of those things...

It was bad, it wasn't a happy time, I did slip into a saddened state of depression that I have NEVER experienced before and pray I NEVER will again, and I have not exercised one single day since the last time I posted that I did...I have also been eating VERY badly...

I was at a point in my life that just living every day was to grasp at the grace of Jesus and beg Him to get me through the next hour...

I am doing much better now. I'd like to share about what happened but I'm not ready to open up about all of it...

I think I want to simply blog again and just chatter about the small things in life. When I begin to undertake the weight loss challenge again I think I will keep it to myself and maybe share just some updates here and there...

LORD willing I will be back tomorrow to tell you some cute little things that I am enjoying in life right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment